- Insurance Restoration – As a preferred provider, we work directly with insurance companies to streamline the claims process for our clients and provide with fast, experienced restoration services.
- Flood and Water Damage Restoration – No matter how large or small, water damage presents problems that can harm your property and your health. Our staff is trained and experienced in reacting quickly and resourcefully to any type of flood, water, or sewage failure. Flood/Water damage presents a problem that is difficult to repair. Damage from the water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Water damage can result from a number of different events – broken pipes, sewer function failure, leaky roofs, storm damage, washing machine leaks, etc.
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration – Provider of fire restoration, fire damage cleanup, and smoke damage abatement.
- Mold & Mildew Damage Restoration – Mold growth can begin within 72 hours of water contact, if water comes into contact with building materials and is not noticed or extracted properly. The mold growth may or may not be visible from inside the infected area. Mold contamination may stay hidden within the walls, under the floor, or above the ceiling.
- Mold Testing – Trovillion Construction can help with your mold problem by; testing the indoor air quality, removing all mold and disposing of it properly, and treat all contaminated areas with biocides.
- Storm Damage Restoration – Storm damage in Florida is often related to trees that fall on structures and cause damage to roofs, as well as the occassional tornado and hurricane. Trovillion Constructionhas responded to the most challenging situations and has the ability to deal with any type of wind damage. Fast action by our experienced restorers will make a difference when assessing the structural damage to a property.
- Vehicle Impact and Vandalism Restoration – There are those occasions when vehicle impact affects your property. In most cases, vehicle impacts are related to residential or commercial structures which have been directly hit by an out-of-control vehicle.
WE’RE READY TO HELP
When a disaster such as fire, water, mold, or hurricane damages your home or business, property owners are often left with feelings of bewilderment, helplessness, and worry, followed by the question, “Now what?”
The process of getting things back to normal after disaster strikes your property begins with a licensed contractor repair company. With our long history of quality home and commercial disaster restoration, you can be assured Trovillion Construction is the right company for the job.